My mid-term assesment has been completed and represents 30% of my final marks. I have to complete my last unit and the final assessment. This assessment is a small project and tests most of what was covered in the whole course. This will give me my remaining 70% of my marks. I am quietly confident of passing at a reasonable level. I'm also equally confident that I won't get 100%. I'm not that good!
A final note for this entry... I have another cold along with the usual chest infection. I thought I was done with these for this winter. I really am looking forward to some warmer weather. Even now it is still cold with some wintery blasts from the north. Not a good April, maybe this year promises a great summer.