Saturday, February 18, 2006

More Winter Whoes

I don't believe it! More time off work.

Last week I was struck down with a cold. Not too serious, I could cope with that. Four days into my could and I was hit with a fever, which lasted all of last Sunday afternoon. By evening my chest was sore and I had an earache. I didn't sleep much that night and by morning the pain in my ear was unbearable. I contacted the surgury, and was diagnosed with an ear infection and a chest infection. More antibiotics for me!

My ear has cleared up now but I still have a chesty cough. This should clear up by next week. William has cought the viral infection that has been going round the island. PJ had this too, but his cleared up a week ago, so I am expecting William's infection too follow the same path. Hopefully, we will all be well again after the weekend. Roll on the spring!

No comments: