Thursday, June 21, 2007

It's been that long?

Time flys. We're near the end of June. I thought we were at the start of a long hot summer but the weather quickly turned. Last week I thought we were back to winter! I even had the central heating on again! Now it is just muggy.

Work has settled down and we're as busy as ever. Jeep is still working hard at the Co-Op. We have just received a mountain of forms, notes and todos from PJ's school ready for him starting his foundation year in September. It will be strange not taking him to school every lunchtime. a change of routine in taking him to school before work. William has started nursery two afternoons a week. He seems to enjoy himself though he is in tears every time I take him.

My Mum and Eve will be visiting us in just 4 weeks time now for a 4 week visit. We are all looking forward to that.

Having bought the aerolite boat plans I have still to make a start. Though I have been collecting mini-clamps, I now have about 20. It has been recommended that I have about 50. I have sourced these clamps on the island at only £1.50 for a set of 4. So not very costly at all. Every time I visit Douglas I clear the shop out!

I have slipped on the apple diet and resorted back to my presciption. It is so much easier in combating my acid problem.

No comments: